Saturday, December 5, 2009

Starting a New Kind of Blog!

welcome

So I was doing this weird story telling along with my art over on my other blog, Found Memories Art, when I realized that I should maybe, be doing this somewhere else as well. My stories are very, and I mean very, short. I really don’t think they even qualify as short stories they are that short! They’re more like explanations that have a high opinion of themselves.

The stories, we must agree to call them that or they will get an attitude and stomp off in a huff, are all coming out of a seriously wacky, weird mind. This mind is spending way too much time looking at vintage images and then doing things to them. No not obscene things. Where were your minds going? I mean digital montage, collage, and mixed media things. Then, after I do these things to the images, a story just sort of tumbles around in what, for lack of a better word, we’ll call my brain. After that it dances around the keyboard a bit and ends up on my computer and makes it onto the web somehow.

I don’t understand that part. Some really wise senator said it was tubes and your stuff had to get in line… Now see how can I possibly hope to understand this stuff? I just know it leaps from my computer to the web. Hmm leaping, webs…maybe there are spiders involved. Yuck. I don’t like spiders as a rule, but if they’re the ones taking my stuff down the tubes of the internet, fine. So long as I don’t have to see them!

2 comments: